Cindy Boily, RTC, CPCC
Registered Therapeutic Counsellor, Health & Pain Management Facilitator, Coach, Speaker, and Author of Empower! Women's Stories of Breakthrough, Discovery and Triumph.
The mission at Inspire Wellness is to empower individuals to create the life, love and health they want. I journey with my clients to help them navigate, discover, explore, and create a more powerful version of themselves with new tools and skills that will allow them to heal and rid themselves of the debilitating symptoms.
After being told for many years that my own chronic pain was incurable, and frustrated by the lack of answers and options available, I decided to go back to school to get the answers that I was looking for. Now as a registered therapist, facilitator of wellness programs and a person who recovered from my own chronic pain I bring a wealth of understanding, experience and a wide range of skills to empower others to create optimal health in their lives.
These are my Philosophies and Beliefs
- I am all about creating a safe space that allows you to explore, just be you, create awareness, and play with concepts.
- We all have believes about ourselves that limit us, discovering them gives us freedom of choice.
- We all have the ability, wisdom and courage to create a life filled with purpose and love no matter what our challenges are.
- We often are bombarded with "to dos" and put ourselves last on the priority, spending little time actually thinking or planning what we want out of our lives.
- I believe that we often have a fear of failure, fear of being judged, or a fear that we are not good enough that keeps us trapped.
- There's a strong connection (and research) between accumulated stress and chronic conditions.
- With the right support people can make dramatic changes to their quality of life.
- I see my role as being that of someone who has your best interest at heart, while being empathetic, non-judgemental, and I will teach you skills to guide you, allowing you to have powerful changes in your live.