Life can be messy and it can leave us unsure, stuck, or struggling with different challenges. We all experience challenges at one time or another in our lives. Recognizing that you do not need to do it alone and seeking help can be a gift you give yourself.
Do any of the following situations apply to you?
- Have you received a diagnosis, or have been experiencing symptoms that have affected every area of your life?
- Are you facing circumstances that are causing stress, anxiety, or frustration?
- Are you having problems with your relationships? (Couples, Colleagues, Children/Teens, Parents, Friends)
- Are you generally dissatisfied with your life but can’t figure out why?
- Do you find yourself stuck on autopilot, juggling too many priorities, feeling like you have no choice and unsure what to do about it?
- Do you often find yourself feeling angry, sad, afraid, out of control, overwhelmed, tired, or depressed?
- Do you want to make some changes in your life, but find it hard to follow through?
- Are you going through a difficult life transition, such as the death of a loved one, job loss or a returning to work after raising your children or serious illness?
- Do you find it hard to overcome past hurts or painful memories?
How Counselling can help:
- Discover new perspectives, tools, develop new skills and tap into your own inner wisdom
- Find freedom from self-judgments, increase self-esteem and confidence
- Create awareness, find hope, balance, peace and joy of life
- Feel connected, to yourself, those that are important to you, and the world around you
- Have powerful, meaningful relationships
- Discover your sense of purpose and create the life you want
- Learn how to acknowledge, heal and work through difficult thoughts and emotions, find forgiveness and move forward
- Learn to change mindsets, see possibilities and dream again
- Experience a greater sense of well-being and increased life satisfaction
- Create clarity, find direction and achieve wellness.
Generally, the Counselling process is as follows:
- Initial Session: Together, we get to know each other, explore and identify your goals for counselling.
- Subsequent Sessions: We work on creating awareness and explore solutions that work best for you and learn tools and skills that will provide the results you seek.
- Closing Session: We review your progress, highlight your gains, and leave the door open for check-in appointments.